Under the terms of the league’s collective bargaining agreement, Zoey, who will be three months old on Dec. 11, will receive $9,000 per month for the next 48 months, and at least $4,000 per month from age 4 until she turns 18 – or 23 if she goes to college.
Zoey is eligible for the money under the league’s Surviving Child benefit.
- Erykah Badu & Maxwell At Jazz In the Gardens
- Radio One Charlotte Raises Nearly $100,000 For St. Jude!
- Ladies Night Out At Dillards
- Party With A Purpose
- TJMS Meet And Greet Day Party At Bubble
- Old School Joins Nationwide At CIAA 2015 (Photos)
- TJMS At Freshwater (Photos)
- MC Lyte Is "Unstoppable" At Walmart (Photo + Video)
- Big Daddy Kane Jumps In The Crowd At CIAA Show (Photos + Video)
- They Won $500 From Old School 105.3
- Street Scenes With Old School 105.3 (Photos)
- Doug E. Fresh And Slick Rick Perform Together (Video)
- Spring Fling Jam F/ Keith Sweat and SWV