Under the terms of the league’s collective bargaining agreement, Zoey, who will be three months old on Dec. 11, will receive $9,000 per month for the next 48 months, and at least $4,000 per month from age 4 until she turns 18 – or 23 if she goes to college.
Zoey is eligible for the money under the league’s Surviving Child benefit.
- Avant Talks Chris Rock On "Empire" With Olympia D! (Video)
- Washington D.C. Names Street Corner After Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes
- Rudy Currence, Lyfe Jennings & Keyshia Cole [PHOTOS]
- Kem Performs At Bojangles Coliseum (Photos)
- Force MDs and Christopher Williams Concert In Charlotte
- Kinfolks Soul Food Festival (Photos)
- Stephanie Mills Struts At Soul Food Festival (Video)
- El DeBarge Woos The Ladies At Kinfolks Soul Food Festival (Video)
- Taste Of The Nation 2015
- Old School Joins Nationwide At CIAA 2015 (Photos)
- Street Scenes With Old School 105.3 (Photos)