Being natural means that you are always on the hunt for the next best thing in hair products. Celebrity makeup artist, Bethany Townes is faithful for switching her hair from curly to straight and loves trying out the best of the best in beauty.
MUST READ: The 5 Best Vitamins For More Beautiful Skin
Her tip for us naturalistas, “For me, it’s all about the right combination.” Bethany says that it would be wise to get friendly with your local weather girl as what she says should influence how you style your hair. “I find that different weather and climates require different product.”
Who knew right?! Lucky for you (and me), I convinced Bethany to spill the deets on what she’s using to keep her curls poppin’. Check it out!
1. AMIKA Balancing Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner1 of 10
2. Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner2 of 10
3. Farouk Royal Treatment Pearl Complex made with white truffle and pearl3 of 10
4. Amika Curl Defining cream4 of 10
5. Kevin Murphy Easy Rider Anti Frizz Creme5 of 10
6. Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion curl enhancing lotion6 of 10
7. Osis Soft Loop curl cream7 of 10
8. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask8 of 10
9. Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask9 of 10
10. Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray10 of 10
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends